fluffernutteris a member in Japan . Has been a member for over 7 years (2,749 days).
Hi! I'm a woman based in Saitama, outside of Tokyo, Japan.
I like postcards, stamps, traveling, movies, cats, cooking, and jogging.
I would be delighted to receive postcards of the kinds below.
BUT please do not worry if you can't find a card that meets my preferences. The list below is a wish list, NOT the list of demands.
- Inkognito cards
- Lunar New Year (Year of Rooster) stamps
- Something that represents the place you live in
- Funny memes
- Bedside lamps
- Kitchen; dishes; utensils; dish washer
- From US: Maps and vintage "Greetings From..." cards with big letters ♥︎
- National Parks; Volcanoes ♥︎
- Inge Löök
- Percussions, clarinet, trombone, cowbell, marimbas
- Paeonia lactiflora (i.e. common garden peony); Ranunculus; Snapdragons; Alstromeria
- If your country has a Postcrossing stamp, I'll be really grateful if you could stick one on the card!
- Commemorative stamps (old, new, colorful, pretty) - I become so happy and smiley when I see beautiful stamps on the cards! :)
- Or you can surprise me. I like being surprised (most of the time).
If you are not sure what to write on the card, here're some ideas:
1. Do you have bad habits that you want to break?
2. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
3. If you could marry one fictional character – who would it be?
4. What's your best thing since sliced bread?
But of course you can write whatever you want to.
Or the usual "Happy Postcrossing" if there is really nothing to say. :)
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you in post! :)