fluffernutteris a member in Japan . Has been a member for over 8 years (2,926 days).
Hi! I live in Saitama, just outside of Tokyo, Japan.
I like postcards, stamps, traveling, movies, baking, and jogging.
I would be delighted to receive postcards of the kinds below.
BUT please do not worry if you can't find a card that meets my preferences. I'm just listing my wishes/suggestions.
- Inkognito cards
- Vintage travel or movie poster
- Something that represents the place you live in
- Funny memes, playful banter
- Vintage National Park postcards
- Things related to 1981
- Martial arts
- Illustrations, paintings by artists from your country
- Inge Löök
- David Lynch
- Percussions, clarinet, trombone, cowbell, marimbas, harp
- Jade Vine (Strongylodon Macrobotrys); apple blossoms; Snapdragons; Alstromeria
- Postcrossing stamps ♡
- Portraits of mathematicians
- In November and December: Winter-, Christimas-themed postcards and stamps are quite welcome
- Pictorial cancellations (postmarks)
- Commemorative stamps (old, new, colorful, pretty) - I become so happy and smiley when I see beautiful stamps on the cards! :)
But please DO NOT SEND:
- Folded cards. These are not the same as postcards.
- If possible, please avoid sticking puffy stickers on a card, because it makes it harder for me to scan the card.
Feel free to write whatever you want on the card.
Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you in post!