fluffernutteris a member in Japan . Has been a member for over 8 years (3,108 days).
Hi! I live in Saitama, just outside of Tokyo, Japan.
I like postcards, stamps, traveling, movies, baking, and jogging.
I would be delighted to receive postcards of the kinds below.
BUT please do not worry if you can't find a card that meets my preferences. I'm just listing my wishes/suggestions.
- Inkognito cards
- Black Panther (from Marvel)
- Vintage travel poster cards
- Something that represents the place you live in
- Words of wisdom, funny memes, playful banter
- Vintage National Park postcards
- Crazy hairstyles
- Inge Löök
- Percussions, clarinet, trombone, cowbell, marimbas, harp
- From US: the 2018 Love stamps; STEM Education; Mr Rogers; Meyer Lemons
- Supermarkets; grocery stores
- Selma Ottilia Lovisa Lagerlöf
- Postcrossing stamps
- Year of the Dog-themed postcards and stamps
- Sapeur in Congo
- Portraits of mathematicians/scientists, except Maryam Mirzakhani. (<-- I've received three Maryam cards already.)
- Funny moustaches
- Pictorial cancellations (postmarks)
- Rain boots
- Commemorative stamps (old, new, colorful, pretty) - I become so happy and smiley when I see beautiful stamps on the cards! :)
But please DO NOT SEND:
- Folded cards. These are not the same as postcards.
If possible, please avoid sticking puffy stickers on a card, because it makes it harder for me to scan the card.
Feel free to write whatever you want on the card.
What are your resolutions for 2018?
What were you doing just before writing me a card?
If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
If you were to start a cult, what kind of cult would it be?
Thank you, and I look forward to seeing you in post!
Expired cards: Just too many.