Hello, my name is Theda and I live in a small town near Köln (Cologne) with my husband. I´m a mum of two grown children and have been grandma of a little boy since May 2019.
My hobbies are knitting, sewing Patchwork and gardening.
I'm not picky in the cards that I receive, but I was told Postcrossers like to choose from a list.
I really enjoy cards with
- views of your city or town where you live
- landscape of your country
- nature of your country
- maps and flags, coats of arms
- UNESCO World Heritage
- patchwork and quilts
- traditional costumes/clothes of your country
- Inge Löök https://photos.app.goo.gl/wXs5jLnNy4mwsYnM8
- Blue Cat by Irina Zeniuk
- Irina Garmashova
- flower fairies https://goo.gl/photos/Y8BDsYeoMvBqUmWk7
- Inga Paltser (funny owls)https://goo.gl/photos/fk129AQ4ZH5Bi8P26
- cards with the name of months (https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/DE-6188525)
- Maxicards (https://www.postcrossing.com/blog/2012/03/19/postcard-formats-maxicards)
Please no ad-cards or free-cards.
My favourites are both received and not received cards.
The links above takes you to postcards I already have.
I can´t wait to find your card in my mailbox.