Hi friends! My name is Carolyn, I'm 19 years old and I'm currently in college. I've lived in the USA all my life, and I really love it here! My profile picture is my dog, Kimi. I love Labradors, especially yellow ones!! I also have a grey tabby, named Pepper.
I love animals, nature, history, and the arts as well as cultures and languages. I love learning about people and places. I also enjoy creative writing and drawing, as well as playing guitar, and pen-palling!
❤️ --> I REALLY LOVE ALL POSTCARDS! I put that all in caps because it is true! I love the surprise element and learning about you, your interests, and seeing the cards that you like the best!<-- ❤️
But... here's a little list of my favorite ones, just in case. :^)
- animals (dogs and cats especially)
- cute animal cartoons/illustrations!
- cryptids or other mythological creatures (unicorns!)
- nature (especially drawings)
- vintage looking ones (including vintage ads or "Greetings from...")
- tourist cards or things in your country/culture
- cartoons/comics (especially Tintin, Peanuts, Calvin and Hobbes, Krtek, Studio Ghibli, and ones from your country!) and book related cards (The Little Prince, Winnie the Pooh, etc.)
- illustrations (especially ones of animals)
- historical events, people, or places
- planes or helicopters
- holidays (depending on time of year)
- cards including writing in another language
- humorous ones
- any fun, unique, or unusual ones that you don't really know what to do with!
Feel free to write the card or some of it in either English or your mother tongue, I really like learning/deciphering languages! ...And I love hearing anything and everything from what you ate for breakfast this morning to a poem that you wrote! :^)
* Also, I usually don't upload pictures of cards that I send. I like to leave it up to the receiver if they want to post it or not! I do, however, upload cards that I receive if they aren't already posted!
Thank you for reading, and Happy Postcrossing!! :) ❤️
EDIT: Nov. 14, 2019
Been a little bit busy with school lately, sorry for the late postings and sendings everyone!