flannelflower(or Ann) is a member in Australia . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,277 days).
Hello from Sydney, Australia
I love drinking tea, walking/hiking, reading novels, family get-togethers, family history, flea-markets, stationery, stamps, vintage papers, travelling... the list goes on...
I love snail mail, especially postcards, and I enjoy choosing and sending them as much as receiving them.
Here are some ideas for postcards to send to me:
* Greetings from....... YOUR country https://www.postallove.com/Postcards/Greetings-from - I am hoping to collect them all :)
* Those lovely old retro travel posters
* Umbrellas (or parasols)
* Vintage/retro seaside scenes including people in old-fashioned costumes (old photographs or paintings)
* Beautiful photography - sepia, black&white or colour
* Children's book illustrations (not Disney)
+ There are lots of other ideas on my favourites wall (these are ones I haven't received)
But if you don't have any of the above, send me something typical of your country or region.
Write something (as much as you like) in your own language too please - and don't forget the date!
Thanks in advance for your postcard. Cheers!
12 Feb. 2016: I have received a folded notecard of a little yellow car in a yellow envelope from Isolde in the Netherlands but unfortunately there is no ID number. Let me know the ID if you sent it so that I can register it :)