Hello nice people!
I've been a postcrosser for a while here and I hope to stay forever! The idea of sending cards all around the world is very exciting. I hope to get some goods friends as well.
Some of my interests are:
- nature, landscape, flowers
- animals (especially elephants, sheeps, lambs, red foxes, rabbits, toucans, birds, tapirs)
- statues of buddha
- royal families (especially from The Netherlands and Sweden)
- tropical floral and leaves, hibiscus
- moomin family (all characters)
- worldmusic: bossa nova, samba, flamenco
Things I DON'T like:
- POSTCROSSING cards, no, thank you!
- Christmas card, no! (even during the season)
- touristcards with monuments, no, thank you
- monuments like buildings, castle, tower, etc..., no
- insects, no
- ghosts, no
- advertising, no
- contemporary art, no
I use to send my cards with envelope. If you feel like doing so, I'll be very happy :-)
To the members who would like to exchange cards/letters with me as a friend or a penpal: you are especially welcomed.
I look forward to receiving your cards! Thanks!