You can send me any kind of postcard (preferably without envelope) and I'd be happy. ^^ Handmade cards are welcome too!
Feel free to write in English, Chinese, Korean, or Russian. I've always been fascinated by different languages and alphabets, so please write something in your native language!
In case you really have no idea, here are some things that I enjoy
- fruit and vegetables
- for those into vintage clothing, i love anything with edwardian/art deco/mid century vibes! and also the bright colours of the 70s! ❤️
- real vintage cards, the kind you get at the flea market
- film stills
- random kitschy things
- architecture or unique buildings
- medieval theme
- scenery / nature (especially mountains, grasslands, lakes)
- the colours blue and red
- odd shaped postcards! or strange things in general
- state cards from the USA
- country/regional province flags/crests
- poetry and literature
- cold weather like snow, ice, frost (i live in the tropics so it doesn't exist here!)
Feel free to draw on the card if you feel like it - I love seeing drawings, patterns, and handwriting. If you don't know what to write on the postcard, do tell me something about your day/ job/ country/ town. Or else you can simply recommend me some good music/ films/ tv shows/ books/ artists to check out. Oh yes and please write the date too!
It's a great pleasure to receive cards from around the world. Happy Postcrossing!
Looking for pen pals and swaps!
한국어를 쓸 수 있으신 분, 한국어로 써도 괜찮습니다!
можно писать по русски! (I studied russian for a year in university and would like to practice more)
Note: (if possible...)
I used to play the tuba in my school's concert band, so I'd be over the moon if you could send me a tuba/ band related postcard!