Hi, my name is Ezra and I'm a student at Ghent university. (I just started studying Bio-science engineering)
My hobbies include reading, playing the harp and being outside in nature. Aside from that I waste a lot of time watching series going from Orphan Black to Wynonna Earp, The Walking Dead, Friends, How To Get Away With Murder and Grey's Anatomy. (so basically, I watch series from any genre)
I really love getting mail, especially postcards from all over the world, so really, I'll be happy with anything you send me, but if you want some inspiration, here are some suggestions
- flowers, landscapes, just anything nature
- paintings & drawings (I'm mostly a fan of impressionism, some of my favorites are Turner, Monet, Manet & Van Gogh. I also love Escher a lot.)
- I've got red hair and I love art, photos,... with people with red hair a lot.
- Quotes from poetry or (classic) literature
- animals (especially foxes because their hair color matches mine)
- space (and other cool science things)
- Marvel & DC (mostly a fan of the female characters)
- sights of the city you live in (especially night sights)
If you don't know anything to write about, I'd love to hear about your everyday live, places in your area that you love, places around the world that you visited/would love to visit,...
As for the languages I speak: Dutch is my mother tongue, I have no trouble understanding and using English. I learned French from a quite young age and have a good understanding as am I able to write in French myself (with many faults, but I manage)
German is a language that I love but have barely studied in school, I'm quite good at understanding it though, so I'd love for people to write to me in German!
I learned Italian for two years, so I have a basic knowledge of that, and here too, if you speak Italian, please write in Italian to me, I'd love to read some more in this beautiful language!