Если вы можете прочитать этот текст, пишите мне, пожалуйста, по-русски :)
Si puedes leer y entender lo que dice aquí escríbeme en español por favor :))
Hello! My name is Eva, I am Russian, but actually I live in Lima, the capital of Peru. I enjoy to live here!
My hobbies are travelling (it is my passion! I have already visited over 40 countries), learning (prose of modern authors, detectives), making bigs puzzles, painting by numbers, cross stitching, watching movies, walking in bicycle and electric scooter.
My job is translate movies from Spanish into Russian and somtimes I work as guide for russian-speaking travelers. I also export alpaca clothes and Peruvian souvenirs from Peru to Russia. I like all my jobs very much.
I have a cat, his name is Gourmet. We named him that because he loves to eat papaya and tomatoes. You can send him a postcard with tomatoes, he will be happy :-)
In November and December, I would most like to receive Christmas or New Year cards. I really love these holidays and all it atmosphere.
I like cards with:
- people doing something, everyday life of people
- 3D, stereo, puzzle, wooden postcards
- related with extreme sports, parachute, diving, bicycle
- markets, fairs
- skyscrapers and view from skyscrapers
- national clothes
- map cards
- food, lollypops, coffee
- animals (cats, bears, monkeys, dolphins or any national or typical animal)
- trains, airplanes, railway
- interesting nature view and city view
- photos and images of children and babies, mother with child
- nice or original greeting and holidays card from you country
- funny cards
I prefer single-view postcards. But any type of postcards are welcome :) I love beautiful stamps too! I also appreciate the decorated postcards (with stickers, colored tape, etc).
Please, tell me something about yourself and your hobbies. What makes you happy? Or ask me a question what you want to know but you can not find an answer. I will also be happy to receive recommendations for your favorite books.
Please, make date in the card.
P.S My English us very basic, but I know Spanish and Russian. That's why if you can write one of this language feel free to do it.