Hello dear Postcrosser!
My name is Evdokia. I'm originally from Ekaterinburg, Russia, but recently I moved to another popular postcrossing country :)
I work in Stuttgart and live in the small town Ostfildern close to it. There are many fields and small forests here, and I enjoy walking and cycling in the surrounding area. Sometimes I take weekend trips to other places in Germany. I like traveling, sightseeing, hiking.
I'm interested in art, I like visiting art galleries and museums, reading about great artists of the past. I draw and paint too and I also enjoy various handicrafts and needlework.
My other passion is dancing. I danced different types, in particular historical ballroom dances, Scottish country dances, swing (lindy hop, boogie woogie), and others.
It would be great if you find a postcard related to these topics, but I’ll be also happy to receive any other card from you! I love surprises and I’m curious to learn new things about other countries and cultures.
If you need some more ideas for a postcard, here they are:
- fine arts, reproductions of paintings, postcards from museums and galleries; maybe your own artwork
- book illustration, characters of children books
- illustrations by Beatrix Potter, Molly Brett, Susan Wheeler, Irina Zeniuk, Maria Pavlova, Irina Garmashova
- beautiful scenery, nature landscapes
- animals and birds
- sightseeing attractions of the place where you live
- art photography
- retro photos
- fashion history, traditional clothes
- math and science
- post- and postcrossing- themed cards, images of stamps
- postcrossing meetup cards
I would also appreciate beautiful stamps, especially with fine arts.
And, of course, I would like to read your message about the card you have chosen and about yourself
:) What are you reading, listening to, watching right now? What have impressed you recently? How was your day?
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you! Have a nice day!