Hello! My name is Etienne & I live in Paris, where I study Polish literature, arts and culture. I’m Polish-Italian and I grew up in Luxembourg.
I'm into music, poetry, fashion and photography.
Any postcard you choose to send will do just fine! However here’s some help:
- Nude photography (preference for male)
- LGBT Themes
- Love, young couples in love
- Black & white pictures
- Marilyn Monroe, or other female icons throughout the decades
- Pictures from the 1950’s-1970’s
- Vintage cards from flea markets
- A picture card that spoke to you - tell me why :)
- If you live in a big city, please send me the skyscrapers that surround you, as tall buildings fascinate me.
I really like to stick flowers on some of the postcards I send so I would love if you did the same!
If you're having trouble writing something: tell me one thing you love, something that made you happy recently, what you’ve been up to and how you’ve been feeling, something you've been thinking about a lot, a small moment you recently enjoyed, your favorite place in your city/area and a memory associated, a nostalgic song…
I can't wait to hear from you!
Etienne from Paris