I'm Estela, an Asian live in Taiwan.
I am a web designer. I love handmade things, reading, hiking, cooking, drawing, and photography. I really like to learn something new, such as learning language, that's very interesting and cool. BTW, now I'm learning Japanese by myself.
If you don't know what to send, pick a choice down below:
- landscape from your hometown or country
- a picture of any traditional festival of your country
- some representative of the place you live, such as animals, movie, art, etc.
- selfie (yeah, it's fine, haha)
- a picture of delicious food that is only in your country
- handmade postcard (anything you want to do is fine)
But don't be pressed if you don't sent anything above, that just some suggestion for you whom have no idea!
If you don't know what to say, choose a solution down below:
- tell me more "about you" (things happened recently, your mood, introduce yourself...etc.)
- give me a joke
- write down a recipe (that will be great!)
- teach me some words in your native language
- share a skill for me (how to clean the stains on clothes...etc.)
- mur mur (yeah, you can do that too)
- introduce about your hometown/country
Please, don't be pressed! These are just "suggestion" for you, you can also do anything you wanted to do!