estelaleeis a member in Taiwan . She has been a member for 12 months (355 days).
I'm Estela, an Asian, a 23y-girl live in Taiwan.
Taiwan is a little country near by China, Hong Kong and Japan, is a wonderful country. People in here are friendly and the food are so great!
I am a web designer. I love handmade things, reading, hiking, cooking, drawing,
and photography. I really like to learn something new, such as learning language, that's very interesting and cool. BTW, now I'm learning Japanese by myself.
If you don't know what to send, pick a choice down below:
- landscape from your hometown
- view of your country
- a traditional festival of your country
- some representative of the place you live
- selfie (yeah, it's fine, haha)
- a picture of delicious food that is only in your country
- handmade postcard (anything you want to do is fine)
- movie poster
But don't be pressed if you don't sent anything above, that just some suggestion for you whom have no idea!
If you don't know what to say, choose a solution down below:
- tell me more "about you" (things happened recently, your mood, introduce yourself...etc.)
- give me a joke
- write down a recipe (that will be great!)
- teach me some words in your native language
- share a skill for me (how to clean the stains on clothes...etc.)
- mur mur (yeah, you can do that too)
- introduce about your hometown/country
Please, don't be pressed! These are just "suggestion" for you, you can also do anything you wanted to do!