I received a postcard from Taiwan without the Postcrossing ID
Hello! My name is Alisson.
I'm Brazilian, I'm seventeen years old and I study in the biggest Brazilian university and I'm so happy with that, I'll start the semester on February 18th.
My favorite kind of music is indie, and my favorite singer is Aurora Aksnes, she is Norwegian; I went to her show in the last year, it was awesome, I've never felt something like that before, the sensation was amazing and it was a conquest of fan.
I love to watch series and reading books.
I'm interested in learning languages, so if you can teach me an expression or a way to study your language, I would be so thankful. I invite everyone for my instagram account, there you can learn about my routine and culture.
I like to talk and learning about astrology, by the way, my sign is Scorpio. I'm a Boy Scout, so I love camping and the nature. I want to learn more about different cultures, if you can send me something from your country, I will send too.
I don't really like handmade, the type that I like needs to follow a rule: if you like the card and if it's from your heart, I'm sure that I'd like, but here is some types that I would love:
• I would prefer postcards of your city/country or something about your culture;
• A postcard of art, any art moviment;
• Van Gogh, Frida Kahlo, Caravaggio, Salvador Dalí, Renoir, Picasso, Monet, Jam Vermeer, René Magritte, Leonardo da Vinci, Gustav Klimt, Edvart Much (I will really love if you send a postcard of art);
• A fight for human rights (feminism, LGBT, black, etc);
• If you are from U.K. I would love a postcard of the Royal Wedding
• If you are from Russia, I would love a postcard of Fifa World (I already have one from Moscow and Rostov-Na-Dov)
• If you are from Romania, I would love a postcard of Dracula (The castle or something like that)
By the way, I'm collecting coins and notes, if you can send me in an envelope with the postcard, I will be so thankful!
Tell me about your life, your dreams, how you see the World!
Have a great day, I'm looking forward to receive your postcard!