erzukene(or Eret) is a member in Estonia . She has been a member for over 7 years (2,623 days).
NB! Olivia from Wuhan China, please contact me. I received your lovely card on 16th April. The ID on the card is CN-305866 but it's not correct. I'd really love to register it :) Please send me a message with correct ID.
my name is Eret. I live in Estonia, in a small river-side village (population under 250 person).
I love ocean and water, traveling, animals, languages and graphic-design.
* I would love to receive postcards which are related to water: oceans, seas, rivers, lakes, boats, ships, lighthouses, wells, bridges, water patches, rain, snow, etc;
* A tree or forest scene would be very nice;
* I like country houses and old bridges
* I love view-cards: waterfalls, ocean, sunsets, city, mountains, beautiful scenery and places;
* I like a card from your hometown or country or anything that is unique about your country and culture;
* I also enjoy ad-cards and cards with interesting graphic-design elements;
* Anything from my favorites;
* And you can't go wrong with something blue.
Don't worry too much if you don't have anything from list above. You can also send me something you like a lot and please, tell me why you like it.
My only don't is: please, don't send me anything with snakes. I'm afraid of snakes :( Thank you for understanding.
I like to read something about yourself or your city or why you choose this card for me :)
It would be cool if you write something in your own language (a poem, quote, hello, goodbye) with translation in English.
Althoug I'm not a philatelist I appreciate the beautiful stamps.
Thank you for reading and Happy PostCrossing!