Halo, fellow postcrosser! Nice to meet you! I am ERLINEL. I'm an Indonesian by blood and heart 🇮🇩
I really enjoy postcrossing; especially when reading the receiver's profile, choosing the perfect card based on their likes, writing and drawing doodles on the card, and finally dropping the postcards off 😄 📮 I love to travel both locally in Indonesia and globally around the world. I've been to 20+ countries ✈ In my free time, I post my traveling stories on my blog (link above) 👩🏽💻 My other hobbies: reading books, listening to music, and photography.
❤ My postcard wishes are:
- your country's landmarks / flag / UWHS,
- animals in nature/wildlife -- especially dogs and cows,
- books or libraries,
- historical stuff e.g. men in uniform,
- merry-go-rounds / carousel and Ferris wheel,
- nightscape photography e.g. streets at night,
- aerial / illustrated landscape,
❤ In addition, those on my Favorites tab are the cards I really like, but I don’t have yet.
❤ Also my postcard series collection:
- FOTW // already have Hungary, England, Austria,
- Postallove's GF // already have Czech, Netherlands, USA, Luxembourg, UK, Australia, Russia, Slovakia
- Greetings from American states // already have West Virginia, Indiana
Please, I beg you not to send me any ZOO or animal SHOW related (e.g. animals in cage or with chain) ❌⛔ I'm really against animal cruelty. Also no nudity nor violence theme. Thanks for your kind understanding.
❤ I would be very glad if you could please:
+ write the temperature, date, and location.
+ write a lot! Hahaha. At least tell me a story about you, your country, or the postcard you chose.
+ write something in your local language; I love reading new language.
Thank you and happy postcrossing!
PS. I will gladly respond to any direct swap requests.
PPS. I love beautiful stamps too, would really love to receive any extra stamps you no longer need :)
ID-291302 to CanCowGirl in Canada (1 Mar 2019)
ID-314896 to ravensburg in Germany (22 Oct 2019)