erinka333(or Erika) is a member in Czech Republic . She has been a member for over 2 years (757 days).
My name is Erika, i live in Jihlava, the historic town, founded in the 13th century as a mining silver mining.
My work is Nurse in psychiatric hospital. I love my work.
I love travelling, new places, cooking, books, films and history.
I have a dog (Chinese crested dog), she's my baby. His name is Niki.
I would like to ask you to send a postcard:
- FOXES, FOXES, FOXES (my surname is Liška = Fox :-)) I love Foxes. My collection: http://erinka333.rajce.idnes.cz/My_Fox_NO_SWAP/
- your city (If it is possible, don't send me multiview cards), night views
-history (art, churches, temples, cathedrals, castles, historical personality,historical cars and motorbikes)
- war, holocaust
- historical postcards
-fairytales, cartoon postcard
- Minions, Frozen, Le Petit Prince, Fox
- hockey, Formule 1, Moto GP, biatlon
- Greetings from... (Postallove.com)
(countries that already have : Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hong Kong, Poland - purple, Latvia, Slovenia, USA, Romania, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Italy, Sri Lanka,Croatia, Greece, Hungary, Macedonia, Montenegro, Sardinia, Poland - blue, Netherlands).
- Neuschwanstein, Eiffel Tower, Colosseum, Castel Sant'Angelo
- Blue cats by Irina Zeniuk
- Dolotov cats
- Marii-Anne Foucart
- Keep calm ...
- sunrise and sunset, beautiful nature, Mountains, northern lights
and my postcards section favorites
Birthday cards in March are also very welcome :D
Oh, but if English isn't your native language, it would be great if you could write a sentence or two in your native language. I really enjoy seeing different languages.
Note that I will not add the received postcards as favourites, because I use that option as a sort of wishlist.