You are probably about to send me a postcard, so thank you for that!
I'm looking forward to finding your card in my mailbox
My name is Yana, I'm 18 years and I live in Moscow. Moscow is the capital and the largest city of the largest country in the world - Russia.
I like traveling so much and i dream to travel all over the world. When I get a postcard from anywhere in the world, I partially dipped into the history and beauty of this country, that's why I like postcrossing. And it's fun to read on a postcard about life in different parts of the world: what people eat, read, how they work and celebrate holidays etc.
That's my top preferences of postcards:
• Star Wars
• works of hayao miyazaki
• animals (llamas, alpacas, sloths, white bears, steppe fox, small red pandas, golden tigers, wolves, turtles, elephants, horses, lions, giraffes, cats)
• big dogs
• PEMBROKE WELSH CORGI (dog) ♥♥♥^⨀ᴥ⨀^♥♥♥
• series (Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, True Detective, Luther, The Big Bang Theory, Friends, Game of Thrones)
• paintings (Gustaw Klimt, Van Gogh, Jack Vettriano, Sandro Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Edvard Munch, Salvador Dali)
• retro photography
• black and white
• place of London, Cambridge, Oxford or Brighton
• typography, calligraphy
• cities (Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, Dubai, Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney, Hong Kong, London)
• archtecture (Rococo, ultrabarokko, Neo-Gothic, Gothic, Modernism, Art Nouveau, Constructivism, hi-tech and bio-tech)
• music bands ( Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mana Island, Lana Del Rey, Chet Faker, Coldplay, LCD Soundsystem, Duke Dumont)
• map cards
and please write something in your own language with translation into English ☻
˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙