I'm Ercan from Turkey, Aksaray City located in the middle of the country near the historical valleys of Cappadocia. I've been a teacher at a college here for about 3 years and I'm keen on sending/receiving postcards to/from unknown people. I dont have a spesific preference about postcards, but i should say that I like:
- PostCrossing Meet-up Cards
- NBA Teams
- Sports teams in Europe
- The Simpsons
- Married with Children
- Hell on Wheels
- Breaking Bad
- Better Call Saul
- Classicall Holywood movies
- World War 2
- Tanks or other military subjects
- Greeting from.. Big Letters (USA)
- Football, basketball
- UNICEF Cards
- Rain or fog
- Some other cartoon characters like Red Kit, Popeye, Smurfs, Tom and Jerry, The Jetsons, The Flintstones, Scooby Doo and so on..
I also collect coins and stamps.
But any postcard that is coming from you is acceptable and welcome to my world.
Finally, I would like you to know that I will read your note with my beloved daughter as soon as it arrives. Thanks in advance.
Looking forward to your card.
PS: No hand made cards, animal pictures, add cards or nude cards please.
- If your postcard is travelling to me more than 50 days, then write to me a short message with the ID-number, I will register it.
- I usually don't have the chance to scan and upload the cards I send/receive. If that's important for you, would you please scan them before you send?
FOR POSTCROSSERS FROM THE USA: I collect commemorative 1$ coins with the US presidents. If you will send me card in the envelope with coin, it will be fantastic!!!
Now I have only 1$ with Van Buren, so if you will help me, I will be happy! 😃 Or you can just send a state map card. If you are collecting coins, I can send you a commemorative coin of one of the Great Turkish States in history in return if you give me your address . Thank you in advance. (Now I have Thomas Jefferson, too)