I come from the Czech Republic. I'm a language teacher. I'm a cheerful person (that's even the meaning of my name. Does your name have a meaning?) I like animals, sci-fi and fantasy books or films and illustrated children books (and writing postcards most of all!). I'm trying to learn modern calligraphy and handwiting. I also enjoy card and board games and Skyrim the PC game. I love hiking and sleeping under the stars. I enjoy having a coffee in a nice café (I always do that while travelling). And I take care of my grandfather and keep him company - we watch TV together (he likes Chuck Norris) and he teaches me how to cook. Recently, we have adopted a young stray dog which has brought much love and fun to our lives. His name is Weezy.
Preferred postcards (but that's not a must, don't feel pressured :-) ):
- rats or other rodents! (I love pet rats)
- portraits or beautiful women/girls, especially illustrated
- Ghibli studio or similiar illustrations
- Mila Marquis
- vintage, retro or old and "forgotten" cards!
- illustrated, drawings
- I'm not very much into the postacrds with city photos. actually.
- I appreciate nice stamps (I especially like the big ones) and stickers or washi tape
- (for Czech PC - Dubánci)
PLEASE: write something about yourself onto the card. Like - why do you like the postcard? What made you smile or laugh lately (even if it's a stupidity - share the little smile with me :-) ) What are you looking forward to? Or just write about how your day went, complain about your boss or whatever ...:-D I'm eager to read about you. :-) THANKS a lot.
Love to "read" you soon!