I'm 26 years old, living together with three lovely girls in a share house. I love foreign languages, travelling and seeing as much of the world as I can. (If you are by any chance looking for an honest long-term penpal, feel free to write me a letter along with your card :D) I like to read and recently I became interested in vegan cooking so I am trying out all kind of crazy recipes.
If you're looking for ideas what kind of card to send, I do collect cards with butterflies and frogs so if you have one of those to send you would make me especially happy. But I also really like those touristy kind of cards or cards in purple or violet. If you are one of those creative kind of types (I envy you by the way ;D) why not make a card yourself? I would love it.
Don't know what to write?
Maybe you want to answer one of these questions that I am really curious about:
- what things - in your opinion - should every person do in his/her life (feel free to make out a list)
- if you could meet one famous person (past or present), who would it be and why?
- time travel, would you do it and when would you go?
- play tourguide for me. describe what I should do/see if I visited your town or a place somewhere in your region
- talk to me about food: what's your favorite (meatless) recipe? What comfort food did you enjoy as a child?
But please don't stress yourself too much about it, I am sure I'll like whatever card you choose and whatever you care to write ;)
Thanks and Happy Postcrossing!