Hello postcrossers all around the world!
💬 Facts about me:
– My name is Emma and I'm from Finland.
– I enjoy traveling, cooking, baking and hanging out with my boyfriend and friends.
– I'm enthusiastic about history, music and languages. I consider myself quite the music geek, and I like many kinds of music – from today's pop music to the jams from the 50's.
– I'm getting two little kittens in mid-August who are named after Moomin characters Tiuhti & Viuhti (in English: Thingumy & Bob). 😽
🤔 What I would love to receive:
– Map, national flag, nature; flora and fauna, landscapes, national cuisine; foods and drinks of your country / city
– Animals (I'm both, a dog and cat person! 🐶🐱)
– Moomins (especially from Japan, ありがとう!)
– Harry Potter (my house is Slytherin *imagine snake hissing here*)
– Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot / Miss Marple
– Pre-colour photography (American Civil War, WWI, WW2, vintage..)
– Birthday cards in July (my birthday is 6th of July)
– Autumn-related cards (autumn colors, views, pumpkins, candles..)
– Christmas-related cards from November to December
– U.S state cards (I already have ME, CO, AZ, NC, IA, VA, TX, MI, WI, NY, MN, CA, FL, MA, IL)
– Indigenous people of the Americas (I'm also interested in their languages, e.g. Navajo, Cherokee, Quechua)
– Cross-country skiing, biathlon and ice hockey (I'd love to hear your favorite athletes and teams!)
🌹 Please do write a bit more than just "Happy Postcrossing" on the card, it's nice to receive cards with a lot of text. I'd be happy if you wrote the date and current temperature on the card as well. Tell me something about yourself, the place you live and what you like to do in your life. Also, it would be marvellous if you could write something in your native language on the card (even if it's not one of the languages I know), it would make it even more unique. I have my ways to get it translated, so don't hesitate to do so! Additionally, I'd like to know how much you know about Finland, and if you have ever been here. 😊
💌 I do not mind about envelopes, if you want to send your card in an envelope, I'm fine with that. Also, I do not mind if you want to send me some sort of a "surprise" in the envelope, e.g. coins from your country (no euros, please!), or tea bags and other tiny things. I'd be delighted to get tiny surprises from all around the world!
😍 I'm looking forward to your postcard! xx