I live on the West Coast of the United States, in Portland, Oregon. I love handwritten mail and postcards so I'm really happy to be participating in the Postcrossing project!
I am a mom doing postcrossing with my sons (10 and 14). We've been learning a lot about other countries and the people who live there. We would love to hear more about your city or country, culture and/or language.
If you put a greeting on the card, can you use one of my sons' names? Pearce or Philip. Thanks!
I enjoy any kind of postcards, but some of my interests include:
- anything about your city or country, culture or language
- castles and forts
- children's book illustrations
- mythology, gods and goddesses
- sea creatures
- odd shaped cards
- space (astronomy, spaceflight, astronauts)
- royal families
- a picture of the national costumes of your country
- local food or recipes
- Halloween-themed (in September and October)
- Christmas-themed (in November and December)
- composers and pre-1950 musicians
Thanks so much! We're excited to be a part of postcrossing!
Emily and Philip and Pearce