My name is Nadya. My hobbies are travelling (especially by bicycle), horseback riding, geocaching, hiking, long distance running, reading, learning about different cultures, and, of course, Postcrossing - I've been collecting postcards since I was a child =).
I DO collect a wide range of postcards (I'd highly appreciate if you send me one of them):
- mapcards (I love them! My aim is to have a mapcard from every country in the world. I especially collect US states)
- Kaj Stenvall's ducks
- Virpi Pekkala, Inge Löök cards, Ilon Wikland, Cornelis Jetses cards;
- Miyazaki animations;
- Atelier Nouvelles Images
- dogs (Favourites: German Shepherd, Golden Retriever and terriers). Please don't send me "funny" or dressed up dogs.
- something related to aircrafts and space (spaceships, shuttles, Earth from space, etc.);
- covered bridges;
- the Little Prince;
- owls (especially illustrations by Inga Paltser);
- Gaudi, Hundertwasser (buildings only);
- floating market in Thailand;
- traditional food;
- sakura blossom (Japan);
- American Indians, Machu Picchu (Peru), Pyramids (America);
- Angkor Wat(Cambodia);
- Statues of Easter Island;
- related to Alice in Wonderland;
- old cards with Garfield (by Jim Davis);
- any educational cards (e.g. "Did you know" series about animals or places, recipe cards);
- wild animals (not in a zoo): big felines, meercats, hedgehogs;
- wildlife, nature/scenery;
- vintage Christmas cards
or just something that can make me smile.
I DO NOT collect these cards (please please don't send them to me - save them for those who like them):
handmade. They are ONLY fine if it's something you did by yourself (e.g. your beautiful drawing or painting) - not just a cut from a magazine glued to a cardboard;
religious cards (I'm not a religious person at all).
To have a better idea what I like to you can see my favourites gallery.
If you don't have anything from my wish list - a view/nature card from the area where you live will also be great.
Please send me postcards with stamps on - not in envelopes (I enjoy nice stamps).
Feel free to write about anything, but I really appreciate when people share some personal things like favourite book/author, food or travel destination, hobbies, dreams, habits, likes/dislikes about your place of living or even what they've had for breakfast ;)
It would be nice if you write some words in your native language.
For me, what you write on back side of the card is of the same importance as the picture on the front side.
Looking forward to receiving your card! (a nice one, no doubt)
Если вы говорите по-русски, пишите на русском.
P.S. I'm also collecting magnets and pocket calendars. If you're interested in swapping these, please let me know.
Private swaps: I only swap for cards from my favourites or very similar.