Hello, my name is Elisa. I live in a small town in northern Italy, on the shores of Lario Lake, about 50 km from Milan.
I graduated in engineering and architectural building, so I like urban landscapes, but also natural ones.
I think we should take more care of our planet, using more renewable energy sources and trying to integrate more anthropology and nature.
I love reading (my favorite book is Pride and Prejudice, but I also really like Harry Potter and any Clive Cussler novel), listening music (especially Italian singers, but also Queen, Beatles and other big rock band), manga and anime (Ranma 1/2, Yu Yu Hakusho, Tokimeki Tonight, One Piece, Berserk, Sailor Moon, Magic Knight Rayearth, Slayers, Slam Dunk, HunterxHunter and more), every movie by Hayao Miyazaki, knitting (it relaxes me), practicing Jujutsu (I've been doing it for 7 years, I've reached the brown belt. Unfortunately the pandemic has held us back for more than 2 year 😓), stay with my dog, a wonderful Staffy. Unfortunately my sweet puppy 🐕 Atena died 5th May 2019, she was not yet 3 years old 😭. But there is little Wind 🐶 to keep me company and keep me busy. I love her, even if it's not the same thing.
I've been collecting postcards for a long time: as a child I sent them and still of every place I visit I buy at least 3-4 blank postcards for myself and I convince my friends to take them or send them from their travels.
I also collect stamp, so beautiful and particular stamps will be particularly appreciated 😉
I really like the maxicards, FDC and similar.
My favourite postcards' subjects are:
- touristic postcard (of your country/town/state)
- water: waterfalls, rivers, lakes, sea, rain, tunder
- urban landscapes: streets, colored houses, cities from sky
- bridges, towers, castels
- books, bookshop, library
- owl (I like very much Athene Noctua), wolf, fox, dogs (Staffy above all), birds of prey
- traditional buildings and costumes
- food and recipes
- Japan (❤️ Everything), China (culture and traditional clothes), NY and American architectural landmarks (route 66 et similiar)
- WT, GF (official and unofficial)
- Leonardo da Vinci drawings and paintings
- Beatles and Queen photos
- Anime and Manga
- Hayao Miyazaki
But anything else is fine and it will be appreciated. 😊
If you like, write me something in your language (maybe with an English translation); one word is enough for me 😁