I am a fanfiction reader, cosplayer and collector of different things.
I live near Berlin and work in a pet shop.
I don't travel much but I like to write and send postcards.
I'm interessted in the victorian era even if my knowledge doesn't amount to much.
I especialy like the dresses from the 18th and 19th century.
I would be happy if you could send postcards with...
- historical sights
- winter impressions (snow)
- pictures of your homeland/city
- metro/tram maps
- historical dresses (esp. 18th and 19th century)
- unicorns or pegasus
- foxes (esp. polar foxes)
- barn owls
- Galaxies, planets, space
- old libraries
- old street lanterns
- Olympic mascots
- Postcrossing meeting cards (even older ones)
- Elves from the movies lord of the rings / the hobbit
- Cards from movie Labyrinth
- Disney's CARS or princesses
- superheroes with secret identity (like Superman, Batman, Flash, etc.)
- Cards with ice skater Yuzuru Hanyu
- Care Bears
- Cards from the series: Star Trek Classic, TNG, DS9, Babylon 5 and Buffy
- Cards from the following animes: Hikaru no Go, Sailor Moon, Lady Oscar, Yu Yu Hakusho, Free!, Yuri on ice, Magic Knight Rayearth, Inu Yasha, Kenshin, Gundam Wing, Whistle, Bleach, Harukanaru, Fushigi Yuugi, Saiunkoku Monogatari, Seimaden, Ja-Dou, more when I think of it
- Art by You Higuri
- Art by Mamiya Oki
- Art by CLAMP
- Art by Alphonse Mucha
- Art by KAGAYA Studio (esp. Zodiac)
- Birthday cards in November/December
- Christmas cards in December
- Easter cards in March/April
On my favorite wall are cards I like but don't have. ;)
thank you :)
Expired postcards? Yes!
2021: 3x Russia
2020: 3x USA, 3x Germany, 2x Russia, 1x Taiwan, 1x Belarus
2019: 2x UK, 1x Finland, 1x USA, 1x Germany, 1x Hong Kong, 1x Portugal
2018: 4x USA, 1x Russia, 1x Canada, 1x UK, 1x Finland, 1x Taiwan.