My name is Elena, I live in Bucharest, the capital of Romania.
I enjoy reading very much, almost all literary genres.
My favorite authors are: Agatha Christie, Joanne Fluke and Sarah J. Maas; other authors: Gabriel Liiceanu, James Patterson, Georges Simenon, Monika Peetz, Liane Moriarty, Fredrik Backman, Jonas Jonasson, Camilla Läckberg, Francesc Miralles, Alicia Giménez Bartlett, John Green, Rainbow Rowell, Katarina Bivald, Charlaine Harris.
I like to play badminton, ride the bicycle and watching movies.
About the postcards, I'd love to receive:
-art, specially paintings
-cities (monuments or buildings)
-New York and Central Park
-illustrations by Inge Löök
-illustrations by Gerhard Glück
-illustrations by Susan Wheeler
-Blue Cats by Rina Zeniuk
-art work by Takako Miyoshi
-artwork by Didier Lourenço
-Marie Cardouat illustratrice
Handmade cards are welcome. Holidays cards are welcome too!
And birthday cards in October (my birthday: October 11).
If you have a bookmark you can send it for me, I collect them! :)
What you can write, if you are out of ideas:
* what you're currently reading or a book that you enjoyed
* your favorite author
* a few words about you or your pet, your country, your hobbies;
* something in your native language;
* a recipe from your favorite food or from a food that is typical from your country.
THINGS ABOUT ME:
* Fav. color: red;
* Fav. animals/creatures: cats; dragons; Marvel superheroes;
* Fav. TV series: Lucifer, Taboo, Stitchers, The Good Wife, Castle;
* Fav. sports: cycling, badminton;
* Hobbies: Reading; Traveling; Watching movies.
On 3/10/18 I have reached 100 postcards received!! (thank you nanie_d for #100)
RO-158216 Lenuschka Russia (Feb 2019)
RO-152862 jy34567890 China (Aug 2018)
NL-4094673 dummanios U.S.A. (Apr 2018)