elbe(or Claus) is a member in Germany . He has been a member for over 9 years (3,461 days).
***Please don't send me Christmas cards - thank you very much!***
I live in Hamburg, a big city in the northern part of Germany.
I'm very much interested in languages, reading, creative writing, art, movies, music, and collecting postcards and stamps.
During these last years I've become an avid bird-watcher! :)
As to postcards, I'd prefer written ones without envelope, and if possible with a nice stamp. If you don't know what to write, just copy a short poem or a proverb in your language!:)
In case you wonder which kind of cards I'm most interested in, here are some hints:
- 💕 wild birds 💕
- cemeteries, grave-yards, tombs, and the like
- Wallace & Gromit / Shaun, the Sheep / Tintin
- maxicards (cards with matching stamp on the front picture)
- sacred places, religious buildings (like temples, shrines, mosques, synagogues, churches, monasteries ...), religious festivals or people (like monks, nuns, priests, shamans, ...) - no matter what faith or religion
- photos of writers or the places, where they lived and worked, or are buried
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (http://whc.unesco.org/en/list)
- UNESCO Tentative List (http://whc.unesco.org/en/tentativelists/)
- UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage (https://ich.unesco.org/en/lists)
- rain, fog, mist
- snowy city-views
- fine art photography
- animals of the sea
- lambs / sheep
- Tanuki たぬき/ Japanese raccoon dog (Nyctereutes procyonoides viverrinus)
- an Indian or Egyptian mongoose
- night views
- castles and ruins
- Quint Buchholz
- Anton Pieck
- Eurovision Song Contest
- cards on my wall of favourites are cards I didn't get yet, but would love to receive...
If you don't have any card of the list above, don't worry, just surprise me with any card you like, but please tell me why you've chosen that particular card! :)
Oh, and I'd love to receive EUROPA Cept stamps, in case any are issued in your country - or a postcrossing-stamp would be phantastic, too! :)
Please no ad/free/greeting/folded or selfmade cards...just plain postcards! :)
Touchnote (and similar) cards are against the Postcrossing Community Guidelines: Keep private information private!
Thank you very much!