I am a middle aged female living in southern Finland. I like: reading, watching tv, spend time in countryside, gardens, nature...
About traditional postcards:
* Typical flowers, trees or other plants of your home country
* National/traditional costumes
* Royal family of your country
* Food, drinks, berries
* "season's greetings" (your local holidays or other)
* cute vintage cards
* Sarah Kay's illustrations
* If possible, size 10,5 x 14,5 cm (standard postcard size)
I also like to receive cards which are self made. Or simply a card made out of the package of your favourite biscuits/cereal/chocolate etc. (just cut out a piece of the cardboard that is looking like a postcard.)
Sometimes it is good to use envelope for homemade cards, otherwise they might get damaged.
* Suomalaiset: Omppu Omenamäen ja Kimmo Pälikön kortit. Mieluiten kirjekuoressa, jotta säästyy vahingoilta...
This is just a wishlist, so basicly You can send any kind of card You like.
I would also appreciate some handwritten greeting from You.
PS. I like nice stamps. PC wall "favourites" is kind of wishlist, I did not receive those cards.