Greetings from Switzerland!
I am a retired woman, living in a small village. With me there are living my husband and dog Miro. My passion are cats and I have collected them since more than 30 years. Now I stop it, it's too much.
In my freetime I'm doing some gardening, reading and knitting. I'm also doing some voluntary work, to be in contact with other peoples.
Cards I not do collect and like are: touristcards and the official meetingcards. Sorry! Share them to people who love them.
I prefere postcards in the normal size of 10.5 x 14.7 centimeter and without stickers or similar. Please no folded and no 3-D-cards cards, besides they are showing "Puss in boots".
I would like to get foxes too. My collection: https://photos.app.goo.gl/NUTuHo78TFhu1HW23
Besides this you can send me cards with
- illustrated and art cats. Of course fotos are allright too.
I have several albums with my cat collection. To much for you to look after all.
- From Finnland: Catcards from Inge Löök in general. The old ladies Fifi and Alli I have from 1 - 70. Now I'm waiting for more.
- cat paintings by Irina Garmashova, Irina Zeniuk, Kayomi Harai, Daria Gerasimova, Rudolf Koivun, Elsa Beskow, Séverine Pineaux and others
- Kotovasiya and jetoy cards
- Eastercards with bunnies, only illustrated, love vintage or retro, like this https://goo.gl/photos/mQ9sa6ycDF7bj2UV8, this can be also written cards from you or your family.
- Cards from my favorites (that's my wishlist) http://www.postcrossing.com/user/Egni/gallery/favourites
- Cute christmas cards, when it's time for them! Please look at my collection https://picasaweb.google.com/111682299388401040977/ChristmasAndNewYearCardCollectionTheModernOnes and https://picasaweb.google.com/111682299388401040977/ChristmasAndNewYearCardCollectionOnlyOldOnes , what I already have. Please no tourist cards and christmas markets.
Anyway I'm looking forward for many postcards, I will register soon and give them place on my postcard wall. I would appreciate, if you also do so. I'm an active user - also in the german forum -, so I register cards usually the same day I find them in my mailbox. If you think your card traveled too long, please contact me.
Thank you for reading this and greetings from Switzerland.
Expired postcards? Yes, to much.