I am 李卉(Lee Hui), Lee is my family name and Hui is my given name(It means "grass" in Chinese), you can also call me by my English name Angela. Nice to meet you :)
My hobbies are learning foreign languages, listening to music, and watching anime. Some of my favorite works are Naruto, Slam Dunk, and 遊☆戯☆王Yu-Gi-Oh!
I am looking forward to receiving your postcard. Some postcards I'd like to receive are......
- Culture, monuments, scenery, food, maps, flags, or any special things of your country
- Cute animals, especially bears and pandas🐻🐼
- Ancient Egypt
- Dessert, tea, coffee🍰🍵☕️
- Halloween, Christmas, Easter, or any special holiday celebrated in your country
- Mailbox, pillar box, anything related to post office
- Studio Ghibli 吉卜力, Sanrio
- Peter Rabbit, Teddy Bear or Paddington Bear
- Alice in wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast
- Art paintings of Vincent van Gogh or Alfons Maria Mucha
- BTS, or any handsome men are welcome❤️
Of course, you can send me any postcard you like. Every card will make my day, really :)
Also, I'd be grateful if you fill the postcard with your handwriting. Feel free to write whatever you want to tell me. If you're unsure of what to write, maybe you can write......
- a brief introduction of where you live (famous places, weather, culture, local foods, etc)
- some words or sentences in your own language
- what you know about Taiwan
- your motto or philosophy
- If you also like anime, tell me your favorite works and characters
and please don't forget to write the date and your name；)
* If you're a native speaker of German or Japanese, I'd be very happy if you write the postcard in your language.
Thank you very much for going through my profile!
Hope you have a wonderful day & Happy Postcrossing ^^