I'm Sarah, 26y old and a train conductor living in Bern.
Postcrossing is a lovely way to discover the world and to look at a received postcard and think "THERE I want go one day"! :)
I would love to receive those kind of landscape and nature cards that make me cry of wanderlust :)
- UNESCO World Heritage Sites (see my collection: https://www.flickr.com/photos/dustcreek/albums/72157694585490872)
- landscape scenery
- mystery/wild nature
- mountains, sea, lakes, forest......
or check out my favourites :) All the cards in my favs are cards I haven't received.
I know, I shouldn't do wishes like that, but I would appreciate it very much!
If you don't have a card like this to send to me, I'm happy to get:
- GF-Cards (Counry of Origin please, I already have: AT, CL, CN, CZ, DE, HK, NO, PL) https://www.flickr.com/photos/dustcreek/albums/72157696038278141
- US-State Big Letter Cards (ex: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/US-3905673) I already have: New York, Texas, New Jersey, Colorado, Boston, California (https://www.flickr.com/photos/dustcreek/albums/72157669875916548)
- FotW; already have: DE, FR https://www.flickr.com/photos/dustcreek/albums/72157700488007245
- Animals (especially wild animals such as wolves etc.)
- Castles, Ruins
- Cards with old writing (for example runic writing)
- Ice Hockey (players, teams, flags, tricot)
- Black & White Scenery
- Abandoned places
- Indians, native americans
- Disney (esp. Lion King)
- Universe, Galaxy, Stars, Planets etc. (real pictures, no paintings, drawings...) ex: https://www.postcrossing.com/postcards/PL-1462610
But don't worry, I do like to receive any other card :) But maybe keep cards with humans (except native americans) and Art cards (paintings, drawings etc) for those members who love them :)
** PLEASE write the date on the postcard! Thank you :) **
if you have any special wish from switzerland, I'm happy to fulfill it, just send me a message, I'm happy to do swaps :)
Looking forward to your card :)