Apa khabar? (It means How are you in Malay language)
My name is Diana Teo and I'm from Kota Kinabalu, North Borneo of Malaysia. I'm a Malaysian Chinese who loves to collect postcards since I was young and everytime I travel, I will make sure to send at least a postcard back home. I love travelling and so far, I had been to 30 countries and more than 100 cities. You can check out my lifestyle travel blog (http://dianateo-dt.blogspot.com/)
Not necessary but I would prefer the following postcards:
- Building and architectures
- Landmarks, symbols or iconic from your countries or cities.
- Landscapes and scenery (Islands, mountains, waterfalls, etc)
- Festivals or events
- Animals or flowers symbolise your country/city
- Cute cartoon animals or drawings that would cheer me up =) [I just love to be happy]
I would appreciate if you could write down the posting date cause I'm curious to see how long for the postcard to travel from your place to mine.
Besides postcards, I also love to collect fridge magnets. If you would like to exchange with me, you are welcome to do so.
If you also love to swap some postcards from my country, you can check my postcard gallery/album (http://dianateo-dt.blogspot.com/2014/04/postcrossing-direct-swap.html) and don't be shy to send me a message.
Happy Postcrossing and Enjoy This Postcrossing Adventures!