My name is Kasia. I'm 24 years old. Recently graduated form Gdańsk University of Technology. Chemistry and Materials Science are my field of speciality. Right now I am looking for my place on Earth while working as a R&D specialist for a company that manufactures polymers. Big cinephile. Always reading something. Harry Potter's generation kid, loyal to this day. Proud member of Ravenclaw house. Sarcastic human being, always lost in own thoughts ;-) Coffee lover! Always curious to know more! ;-) About everything and anything. Postcard lover since childchood. Lately very much into sports: swimming, running and ice-skating. Every weekend watching ski-jumping competition (while ironing - combining business with pleasure).
Every new card in my mailbox puts a smile on my face ;-) My goal is to assemble enough cards to make a collage on the living room wall someday ;-) For now I display the cards on the frigde door :D
Below I made a little list just to help you out :D.
- HARRY POTTER!!!,
- cute rare and wild animals, for example: pandas, giraffes ect. (pictures or drawings), please no insects or snakes and spiders
- COFFEE!!!, coffe shops,
- FUNNY, and WEIRD and UNUSUAL (also creepy, one of a kind postcard),
- unusual SHAPES of postcards,
- WOMEN!!! (postacrds showing everyday life (for example people at work, at home, people enjoing their free time),
- SCIENCE!!! (chemistry, astronomy, cosmos, evolution, ect),
- FILM AND CINEMA (props, film festivals, awards, posters of a famous films, favourite actress - Meryl Streep),
- single view card of your country (place or a building or thing that your country is known for).
You may also take a look at my favourite list to get a feeling of what cards I like :-) Every card is welcome!
I'd like to know more about YOU - what have you been doing today? What's your favourite film and book? What song are you currently obsessed with? What should I do when I'll visit your country/city? What is your favourite quote? What is one thing that people find weird about you? Don't be shy, write first thing that comes to your mind! I would like to know little more about the person behind the postcard :-)