Hello! I am 28-year old girl, living in a nice but small city in the north-west of Russia.
If you don't like to read long texts and too detailed profiles, you can skip this part:
I work in IT Company as a programmer and really like it :) So, computers are the first point in the list of my interests. What else...
I love wild nature and animals and dream to visit some special places, such as Lake District or Cape of Good Hope. I can spend my free time on reading books or watching some intellectual movies (or series). I also can do some handmade, and this occupation is always exciting for me :)
Please, feel free to choose a card which you find the most relative, or which you just want to send for some reason. It can be with envelope or without, based on your preferences and opportunities :)
There are just some hints, if you don’t have any idea:
- something special about the places where people live (architecture, national festivals, carnivals and holidays, natural wonders, rare animals)
- nice paintings and photos – they can be mystical, profound or just colorful
- everything about Japan! I am keen on Japanese animation, traditions and the whole style of life
- interesting and beautiful scenes from fairy tales, mythology or urban legends (not religion)
- paintings with funny cats, something about space (spaceships, new galaxies, ...), photos of royal families, painted maps, tilt-shift photos, rally races, huge ships...
I hope not to receive senseless ads cards, because it is opposite to the idea of postcrossing.
Talking about a message, I will be glad if you write something on the back. If it’s difficult to find a topic, I can suggest you to write about:
- some funny or just unusual superstition of your job
- story about your favourite pet
- the book/movie that you’ve read/watched recently and that has touched you
- some short recipe of bakery or whatever else you like
- a saying, a poem or a joke :)
- what do you think about extraterrestrial life?
Happy postcrossing and good luck!!!