And winter greetings from Finland!
I'm 21 years old University student, studying economics, and eager to know other people from all over the world. I wish I could travel more and experience everything amazing all around this beautiful planet during my life :)
What it comes to postcards I like EVERYTHING CUTE AND CARTOONISH!
For example, make my day in following postcards:
- cartoon animals (I love polarbears, pandas, penguings, hummingbirds, butterflies, whales, dolphins...)
- funny, cool or cute, like cartoons, illustrations, comics, animation characters and other drawings especially...
- Krtek "the Mole" by Zdeněk Miler
- Snoopy and Woodstock
- animalcharacters by English Beatrix Potter
- vintage style Disney (Donald Duck is my favorite)
- drawn, old vintage ads (check my favorites what I mean) I'm crazy about those Guinness Toucan cards!
- Cavallini & Co. postcards
CHECK OUT MY FAVORITES, the cards and features that I'm really into.
I'm not keen on having just a supertypical tourist cards (such as city views, landmarks, buildings)... I say "please no" to those.
Instead, send me a card that you could send to a child. A card you think a child would like ^^
I like strong colours and nice STAMPS -> especially I would appreciate the stamp showing birds (I'm collecting them) or any stamp featuring things I mentioned above !!
I also like stickers :)
Take care and all the best
PS. I'm interested in finding a person with whom email. So if you are keen on having a reliable and an active pen pal, I really would like to find one to get to known with and maybe even have a life long friend :)