Hello there! Some facts about me:
- I am an Indonesian living in Germany
- I love travelling, and discovering new culture. I have been to 15 countries: Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Germany, Austria, Luxembourg, France, Qatar, Italy, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. My goal is to reach 30 countries before I'm 30!
- I am a designer working in tech. Being a double minority in the tech makes me passionate about social issues that are currently going on.
- I love eating! Cooking is one of the ways for me to release stress. I recently tried vegetarian diet and avoid meat most of the time
- Winter can be my favorite season, but only if there's a thick snow outside my window :-)
- I love getting to know new people, their culture, experience, and anything else that makes them human and special in their own way.
When you are writing me, please feel free to write anything interesting about the country/the city that you are living in. What is the most recommended place to visit there? And why so? You can also tell me about things that make you excited to get out of bed in the morning. I would love to hear about all of that.
Please also write the date in the postcard ;-)
--- An deutschsprachige Postcrosser*in ---
Da keine Muttersprachlerin bin, ich versuche mein Deutsch immer zu verbessern. Deswegen werde ich sehr dankbar sein, wenn Du mir ein Buch empfehlen kannst. Ich interessiere mich für: Ratgeber (Lebensführung, Psychologie, Eltern & Kindern), Thriller, Krimi, and Fantasy (wie Zeitreisen). Andere Kategorien wäre auch gut. Vielen Dank im Voraus :)
Here are some insights into what I'd love to receive (but of course you can always send me any of your favorites):
- Landscape views
- Scenic views from Southern European countries
- Watercolor paintings
- Any special places you have been
- Foods; your favorites, unique foods from all around the world
- Philosophers and their quotes
- Famous people you adore
- Loka Made cards from Malaysia
- Studio Ghibli
- Death: grave, tomb, burial, mummification, unique tradition/rituals regarding death
- Feminism, LGBTQIA+
- Ad cards are totally fine! (Please let me know how you got them, was there anything special that happened during that day?)
- Birthday cards in November are welcome :)
Looking forward to receive a postcard from you!
I'm also open to swap. Send me an email to otteped[at]gmail.com if you're interested :)
*** About messaging through Postcrossing ***
I’m having some problems receiving email from Postcrossing. Therefore if you want to swap/ask me something, kindly send me an email directly at otteped[at]gmail.com
Thank you! Happy Postcrossing