deeniks(or Eugenia) is a member in Kazakhstan . She has been a member for over 3 years (1,374 days).
INACTIVE TILL AUTUMN. NO TIME FOR POSTCROSSING AT THE MOMENT.
Hello everyone. My name is Eugenia. I am a mom of a wonderful little boy. I'm from Almaty, KZ. I love to do a lot of things but I am very lazy so I don't really do anything. Some of my hobbies are postcrossing, music, watching tv shows, reading books, learning languages. I lived in Prague, CZ in 2014-2015.
Cards I would like to recieve:
+ Minions (Despicable Me)
+ Totoro (or any Hayao Miyazaki movies)
+ Soviet cards
+ Cats Jetoy Choo Choo
+ Maps, books, stairs, attics
+ Clocks, watches
+ Space, rockets cards
+ Science cards
+ Food (no coffee please)
+ Nature (especially forests, woods, trees)
+ Animals (especially cats, dogs, foxes, owls, bears, pandas, red pandas, lemurs, dinosaurs)
+ Music: Beatles, Elvis, OneRepublic (especially Ryan Tedder), Connie Talbot, Adele
+ Movies: Doctor Who, Lucifer (FOX), Star Wars, The Vampire Diaries, X-Men, Harry Potter
+ pictures of your city/country, national holidays (no multi-view if possible)
+ Christmas & New Year cards
+ Birthday cards are welcome in March
Well actually I would love everything. Just no ad or religious cards.
In my favorites are only cards that I'd like to receive.
If you don't know what to write, here are some tips:
- Tell me about your favourite book, or the book you are reading at the moment, or your favourite quote from the book, or recommend me something to read.
- Tell me about your favourite movie or tv-show
- If you have any pets tell me about them. I love pets. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs. :3
- Write something in your native language. Better with translation, unless it's russian, english, spanish, portuguese, czech - I'd understand those ones.
- You can tell something about your past or your plans for a future.
- I also love stories, so you can tell some short-tale/story of your country, family, etc or make up your own story.
If you have any chances to send me postcard with Harry Potter or Star Wars or Doctor Who stamps, please, do.
And if possible no envelopes, please.
KZ-31242 - jmsbala (Singapore)
KZ-30776 - Bebedor (Germany)
KZ-24009 - Seleeeena (China)
CZ-614880 - Kkxx (Belarus)