Hi! I'm Elise! I'm an artist and I love collecting postcards, letters, tickets and memorabilia during my travels. I'd love my collection to grow through Postcrossing, and it makes my heart flutter to know if someone on the other side of the globe had my postcard in their own collection.
Send me something authentic or original from your country, I'd love to know more about where you're from but if you need some ideas on what kind of postcard to send me, here's some info about me that might help you:
- artworks by a local artist in your country would be really cool :)
- Van Gogh
- Le Petit Prince
- Shiba Inus, Polar Bears (any kind of bear really), and any woodland animal.
-all things vintage, classic and retro (my favorite eras are the 50's and the 60's)
-photography (esp film photography)
- anything Disney related would make my day (I am a HUGE Winnie the Pooh fan)
- I’m a big Julie Andrews and Audrey Hepburn fan
- C.S Lewis and all things Narnia!
- 한글로 써주세요~
- PLEASE write more than Happy Postcrossing! :)
- Don't forget to write the date and your name! :)
- No AD cards please!
- Recently the postmen have been folding my postcards which upset me terribly! It is not a must but if possible, do send me cards in plastic slips or envelope.
-This month I'm interested in knowing what your favorite movies are, let me know a little bit about them and why you like them, I’d like to check them out too.
Your favorite Bible verse, maybe it's one that speaks to you this season or even for this whole year. Also, you can share with me your favorite quotes, I have yet to find one for myself. I love quotes.