I'm Jane, a deacon and spiritual director, and lady of a certain age who loves to receive handwritten mail. My favorite activity is reading. I love classics as well as current mystery fiction.
I have a wide range of interests/things that appeal to me. I am happy to receive ANY postcard, but if you love to choose cards to match recipients' interests, here's my "wish list". Please DON'T feel you have to choose something from this list.
* Letterboxers/geocachers: Please stamp the card with your trail stamp!
* Exteriors/interiors of places of worship, no matter what faith tradition, or religious leaders like the Dalai Lama or the Pope.
* Tea cups/pots
* Post/mail boxes * Doors or windows
* Trains, trams, etc. Rail stations. * Bicycles or Vespas * Transit system schematics/maps (like the London underground)
* The moon
* Books, pens, typewriters . . . anything to do with reading and/or writing * Libraries, book stores, book stalls . . . anything along those lines
* Museums and the things inside them
* Board games * jigsaw puzzles
* Very interested in WWII era history--military or domestic * Early American history -- Colonial/Revolution/Early Republic
* "Hobbitses" * Tolkien * C.S. Lewis * The Inklings
* Sherlock Holmes
* Alice in Wonderland * The Wizard of Oz * Harry Potter * Star Trek
* Jane Austen
* Impressionist art
FYI: "Ad" cards are fine--I have no objection to things like hotels, airlines, movies, restaurants, pubs, beer, etc.
I have so far received many lovely cards that I treasure. I look forward to receiving yours.
I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU COULD SEND POSTCARDS TO ME IN AN ENVELOPE, IF IT DOESN'T COST YOU MORE POSTAGE TO DO IT THAT WAY. MAIL PROBLEMS ON THIS END . . . MY POSTCARDS ARE ARRIVING LOOKING AS IF LARGE RODENTS HAVE CHEWED THEM. THANK YOU SO MUCH! PLEASE, ONLY IF IT DOESN'T COST YOU EXTRA.