Hi! I live in Lyon, the best city in France! It's a 2000 year old city, and it is world-famous for its cuisine and wine.
You can discover Lyon here:
I collect stamps and postcards from all over the world, and I would be happy to help you with your collections.
During the week I work in Paris but I'm home in Lyon every week-end...that's why so many of my "sent" postcards are from Paris ;-)
Please have a look at my FAVORITES (from your country) before sending a card!
Envelopes are welcome! (but certainly not obligatory) If you send me a postcard in an envelope, you can enclose one of your favorite teas, a transport ticket, Pocket calendars...
I'm also open to postcard-pals: exchanging postcards occasionally…
Let me know!
Other postcard Preferences:
- Any typical tourist views from your town or region
- Churches, cathedrals, etc...
- Historical themes & places
- Anything nautical
- Trains, icebreakers
- Aviation: airlines and airports
- Military themes: battlefields, military stuff, WWI, WWII
- Single views
- Snow scenes
- Seasonal views: winter and fall
- Local foods, cuisine, & drinks
- US State maps!
- coffee, tea, wine
Please look at my "favorites" to find some inspiration :-)!
If possible, do not send:
- self made cards
- ad/publicity cards
How many Expired Postcards?
As of November, 2019: 299!