Hi, postcrossers all over the world!
I'm Dasha from a beautiful Ukrainian city called Sumy.
I'm a teacher of foreign languages and also a big dog lover. So if you happen to have a postcard with a man's best friend, I would be extremely happy to receive it. My greatest interests also include travelling, photography, art.
In fact, I'd be delighted to receive any type of postcard but if you want to send me something special or add to my collection it may be:
- SWEETS / macarons / cupcakes / donuts / ice-cream / chocolate / jelly / gummy bears/ lollipop / M&Ms
Yes, I'm a sweet-tooth, you see :)
- BERRIES & FRUIT /raspberries/ strawberries/ cherries/ banana / kiwi / pineapple/ watermelon
- DRINKS / coffee / tea / cappuccino / cocktails/ champagne
- people DANCING / ballet / tango / ballroom / contemporary
- couples IN LOVE / hearts / hands / kisses
- FASHION / high heels / makeup / lipstick / mirror / smth girly
- swans / doves
- WATER landscapes /seas / oceans / islands / beaches / waterfalls / rainbow
- night views of the city
I would also really appreciate a postcard from my favourites.
Для посткроссеров из России, Беларуси, Украины:
я очень люблю рисованные открытки Н.Деревянко, К.Дудник, И.Пальцер, В.Кирдий, И.Смирнова, Аннет Логинова, Н.Четкова, Л.Афремов, двойные портреты О. Шупляка.
Feel free to send me something else in an envelope (stamp, sticker, fridge magnet, coin, ticket, bookmark, pocket calendar, tea bag) if you want. I promise I'll send you something in return.
Please no snakes, snails, frogs, spiders, insects etc. I'm sure there're some people who like all these creatures, but I'm not one of them.
I also collect stamps, so if possible, please use nice ones.
Please no home-made photographs or ad cards.
I'd love to have a pen pal, so I'm open to direct swaps, and if you are too, just let me know by sending a private message or e-mail: email@example.com
Look forward to hear from you!