My name is Ari, I am a 74 year old woman (retired psychologist) who loves life and is very active. I have 4 sons, 2 daughters-in-law, 9 grandchildren and 2 great grandchildren.
I like to read, walk, dine out (I am a "foodie"), go to movies, travel and spend time with family. Although not a huge sports fan, I do enjoy following our Mariners (baseball) and Seahawks (football). I also go to an occasional ice hockey match.
My favorite books are serial mysteries (e.g. Elizabeth George). My favorite music is classic rock, blue grass, classical and country. I live in Seattle, State of Washington, on the northwest coast (Pacific) of the USA. It is very beautiful here - mountains, ocean, lakes, forests, ferries.
- Inge Look: I need 8, 9, 21, 25, ,26, 34, 44, 54, 56, 59, 60, 62 and
everything over 100 except 101, 105, 109, 111, 213 and 220
- entryways: gates, doors, arches & windows (especially with flowers,
bikes or benches)
- bears (including panda and polar)
- wild animals (big & small - from hedgehogs to elephants)
- colorful birds
- city/town/country where you live
- beautiful scenery
- famous buildings and unique architecture
- Christmas postcards in December, birthday in September, any other
- US map cards - need all states except Alabama, Alaska, Connecticut,
Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota Missouri, Montana, Nevada, Oregon,
Pennsylvania, Tennessee Texas and Washington
- Traditional Russian folk art (especially the little bear playing the
- mystical, magical, colorful things
- wild and crazy things
But I will be happy with anything you want to send.
Please, I prefer no ad or, meet-up cards.