My name is Danique and I'm a 25 years old copywriter from the Netherlands! As you can see I was an active Postcrosser some years ago and I'd love to find nice postcards from all over the world in the mail again.
In the meantime I lived in Naples, Italy for two years where I worked as an au pair and met my Italian boyfriend. At this moment we're having a long distance relationship and we hope to settle down together in the Netherlands in 2020.
I love travelling, Italy, reading, writing, sushi, (Neapolitan) pizza, watching football (Ajax!), design and walking in nature.
My favourite postcards are:
- Views of your hometown or country
- Illustrations, for example from children's books
- Something typical of your country (food, animals, traditions, ...)
- Colourful cards
- Hippos (yes, that big animal)
- Football stadiums or players (preferably pictures, no illustrations)
- Totoro, Moomin and this kind of cute stuff
But of course feel free to send me whatever you want or think that suits me. I'd appreciate it if you write me something about your daily life, your dreams or your city/country. Or tell me what you're looking forward to or how you met the love of your life. I love reading all your stories!
Happy Postcrossing :)