have you ever loved someone you? How was it or how is it?
You can answer me this question if you like.
I like especially
- amazing landscapes (NO multi-view):
You can write me in your language, but with translation (if it's not on my speak list)! I understand more than English.
I thank you very sincerely.
My other favourite motives are
- rare and really stunnig village or city views, non-touristic/no multiview
- fog, storm, other weather phenomenons
- no free-cards, no calender postcards please
- no self-printed
- no stuff like flowers, cute animals or old ladies
- rock’n’Roll, music, concerts
- movie posters, especially vintage
- Germans: Chronikkarten
There are many Germans who send me ad-cards, free cards or calendar cards. Well, they are not my favourites, if you can 'buy' one, this would be cool.
You can add something to it if you like, like a coin (or newspaper article, brochure, teabag, bookmark, button, condom, :-) ,...)
If you come from countries less active on Postcrossing like Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Brasil, Norway, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium etc. then please send me a card with your landscape or really stunnig village/city view - thank you!
PS - Postcards inspire me for my next trips. My Instagram account with my travel pictures https://www.instagram.com/travelbrostories/