Greetings from the beautiful, mesmerizing state of LoUiSiAna
Not sure what to send to someone in Louisiana?
Ten--NO, CRANKING IT TO ELEVEN!--Suggestions!
(1) Pop Art (Lichtenstein, Wesselmann, Oldenburg, Rosenquist, Ramos, Jasper Johns, Ruscha, Copley, Thiebaud, Indiana, Dine, Warhol, etc.)
(2) Technology (World of Today, World of Tomorrow--trains, planes, fancy cars, fancy boats, jet packs, power lines, etc.)
(3) Homemade Cards (painted, drawn, photographed, collaged--feel free to send your creativity my way)
(4) Retro Cards (postcards of yesteryear--the way things used to be when vacationing, shopping, or just living life)
(5) Touristy Postcard (ANY roadside attraction that merits a postcard is good enough--whether it's the Eiffel Tower or a crater in Arizona). NOTE: Avoid if possible the multiview--send those elsewhere please.
(6) Dragonflies (the insect helicopters of our planet. Can't find the dragonfly postcard? Then send a helicopter instead. Can't find a helicopter postcard either? Then I'm not the only one...)
(7) Bicycles and the art and effort of CYCLING! (Huge fan of Tour de France (if it's July, there's cyclists sweating their way up some impressive mountain peak on our TV)).
(8) Robots (saving the world, destroying the world, whatever)
(9) Superheroes (My favorites are Moon Knight, Daredevil, Batman, Green Arrow, Santa Claus, and Pee Wee Herman.)
(10) Amusement Park Rides (Especially rides at smaller fairs and festivals. I'll take the roller coaster from Orlando, though. I'm not THAT picky.)
(11) "The Lord Be With You." I am a proud, practicing Episcopalian. If you are also Episcopalian or Anglican,send a postcard of your church/cathedral (if such exists). Heck, if you're Roman Catholic, Mormon, Islamic, Protestant, Jehovah Witness, Jewish, Buddhist or any other denomination or creed, I welcome cards depicting your beliefs and places of worship.
HEY! You're still here reading--thanks! The point is I like ALL kinds of cards. NEVER, EVER APOLOGIZE TO ME FOR NOT FINDING WHAT I LISTED. I believe I have listed every possible card out there--except gunshot wounds. I'm not a big fan of postcards depicting gunshot wounds. I already own one, thank you. ;)
I look forward to your card.