I live in a small village in central Germany with about 700 Inhabitants. So it's really quiet and a lot of nature (especially forest) around me. I work fulltime (that means 39 hours a week) in a town 50 km away from my home and therefore have around 3 hours daily time to fill while sitting on a train to/from work (mostly with reading or knitting).
I love to work around with wool like crocheting or knitting but also colouring raw yarn. Or just take a walk outside or relax in my garden.
Also I like animals (in special cats). Every saturday I volunteer in our local animal shelter and care for the cats, dogs, mice, goats, rabbits and all the other creatures who come there.
I share my house with 2 fantastic cats named Betty and Carlos.
I love to spend my holidays at the sea and/or with my daughter who lives in the south of Germany (blackforest or in german Schwarzwald). My favourite colour is green.
I love postcards with
- alpacas (please no more of this one https://www.flickr.com/photos/142406888@N07/32524824407/in/album-72157694508085150/ - I really love it but got it 4 times now)
- all kinds of animals, but most of all alpacas, sheep, donkeys, pigs, cats or sea animals like seahorses or colourful fish. Maybe there are typical animals of your country shown on postcards?
- everything which has to do with wool/yarn including alpacas ;).
- water, e.g.: waves, coast, lighthouses, boats at sea, but also raindrops, creeks, puddles, ...
- landscapes or typical things or places from your country.
- FOTW (Please only from country of origin).
- New Collection in 2020: animals with books: photos, illustrations, paintings, whatever you find with at least one animal and one book ;)
Your cards don't need to be only realistic photos - I like paintings or funny ones, too :)
selfmade and ad cards are also welcome when matching the list.
My favourite wall shows a selection of cards I like most (cards I received already). But in fact I like every card I received, chosen with joy and wearing a message more than happy postcrossing :)
Feel also invited to have a look at my collection on my website. It's organized in different albums so you can easily find the postcards I have already received (either here or in RRs). Just to avoid duplicates.
And: a card always consists of two sides. The back with your message is important for me as well :)
So write everything and as much as you want on the back, decorate, draw, scribble - whatever you like - it will be highly appreciated :)
I like my postcards written and without envelope. And it would be nice to write the date on your card, thank you :)
Postcrossing is a really exciting way for me to learn more about all of you - and about our great and beautiful blue planet.
Enjoy: It's a good day to have a good day ;)