I live in a small village in central Germany with about 600 Inhabitants. So it's really quiet and a lot of nature (especially forest) around me. I work fulltime (that means 39 hours a week) in a town 50 km away from my home. Since 03/2020 I work from home (due to the virus) which saves me a lot of time.
I love to work around with wool like crocheting or knitting but also dyeing raw yarn. Or just take a walk outside or relax in my garden.
Also I like animals (in special cats). Every sunday I volunteer in our local animal shelter and care for the cats and all the other creatures who come there.
I share my house with 2 fantastic cats named Betty and Carlos.
I love to spend my holidays at the sea and/or with my daughter who lives in the south of Germany (blackforest or in german Schwarzwald). My favourite colour is green.
All of your cards are highly appreciated but if you want some hints what I like most here they are:
In 2020 I started a special collection which I really love. It's
animals with books: photos, illustrations, paintings, whatever you find with at least one animal and one book ;) So if you have a card matching this collection you'd make me really happy :)
For 2021 I'd like to start another collection: everything which is a kind of magic like dragons, elves, fantastic creatures, ...
Some other cards I really like are:
- alpacas, llamas, dromedars
- insects and spiders
- all other kinds of animals, but most of all sheep, donkeys, pigs, cats or sea animals like octopus, seahorses or colourful fish. Maybe there are typical animals of your country shown on postcards?
- FOTW (Please only from country of origin)
- PHQ and MaxiCards (normal size but those with a stamp on the front) matching my interests
- water, e.g.: waves, coast, boats at sea, but also raindrops, creeks, puddles, ...
- landscapes or typical things or places from your country.
- NEU: Bahnhofs-ADkarten (Illustrator Jaques Tilly), mir fehlen noch (Kfz-Kennz): B, D, DO, E, F, H, HAL, K, MD, S
Your cards don't need to be only realistic photos - I like paintings or funny ones, too :)
selfmade and ad cards are also welcome when matching the list.
My favourite wall shows a selection of cards I like most (cards I received already). But in fact I like every card I received, chosen with joy and wearing a message more than happy postcrossing :)
Feel also invited to have a look at my collection on my website. It's organized in different albums so you can easily find the postcards I have already received (either here or in RRs). Just to avoid duplicates.
And: a card always consists of two sides. The back with your message is important for me as well :)
So write everything and as much as you want on the back, decorate, draw, scribble - whatever you like - it will be highly appreciated :)
I like my postcards written and without envelope.
Postcrossing is a really exciting way for me to learn more about all of you - and about our great and beautiful blue plane