Hello! My name is Diana Dalasio & I'm from King of Prussia, PA USA which is 30 miles west of Philadelphia, PA. Currently, I work at a Craft/Home Decor Store called Hobby Lobby! I have always loved to send & receive postcards with family & friends so I was excited to see that there was a web site like this when I stumbled upon Postcrossings on Pinterest.
A little bit about myself:
- I love to spend time with family, friends, & my goofy but lovable cat Dusty Duder!
- I'm a foodie & I love to cook, make drinks, search for new & exciting food products, collect recipes, take food tours, go out to eat, shop for food at farmers markets, etc...
- I spend a fair amount of time surfing the Internet on Instagram, Facebook, UrStyle, Pinterest & more.
- I always like to travel to local & foreign destinations, visit museums, national parks, famous landmarks, shopping, & more.
- I spend a good deal of time taking photos of landscapes, landmarks, flowers, plants.
- Hobbies: Making Crafts - Cards, Jewelry, & Soaps, Gardening, Reading Mysteries, Word Puzzles.
- Favorite Music: Franz Ferdinand, Muse, The Cure, Depeche Mode, Information Society, Duran Duran, David Bowie, 80's/90's Alt Music, Electronic Music, & more.
- I LOVE FASHION!
- Perfume Junkie (I collect Perfumes & have over 150 bottles!)
I love to get all types of postcards but if you need a little help here are some things I like:
POSTCARDS I'D LOVE TO GET:
Travel/Tourist: Cities, National Parks, Beaches, Lighthouses, Landmarks, Scenic Landscapes, Forests, Nature Areas, etc...
- Foodie: Food, Cocktails, Pubs, Restaurants, Products, Recipes, & anything else food-related.
- Cat: All kinds including Grumpy Cat, Pusheen, Garfield, Cartoons, Cat Art, Funny Pics, etc...
- Funny/Silly Memes & Images, Cartoons, Anything that can make you LOL!
POSTCARDS I'D LIKE TO GET:
- Animal: Dogs, Birds, Cows, Photos of Your Pets, etc...
- Geekdom: Sherlock, Gardens of the Galaxy, Dr. Strange, Star Trek.
- Quotes: Funny, Words to Live by, Words of Wisdom.
- Handmade Art/Drawing/Scrap-booking Postcards are always Welcomed!
- Anything you find interesting that you think I would like too.
THINGS I PREFER NOT TO GET:
Blank/Plain Note Cards
Postcards made out of cereal boxes or product packaging
Postcards with Nude or Erotic Images
In case you are not sure what to write, please write a little about yourself & something special about the area where you live, favorite places to visit, favorite foods or interesting adventures.
Don't forget, please write down the date you sent the card & Postcrossing ID number too! If possible, please write the ID on the top of the card. In the USA, the postal service will place a bar-code at the bottom for tracking & it can cover the number!
Have a GREAT DAY!