ctimis a member in Sweden . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,508 days).
Hello fellow Postcrosser!
My name is Camilla and I'm 35 years old. I like creativity in different forms (creative people inspire me and I'm fond of so-called re-cycled design) , reading (crime-novels mostly), travelling, geocaching, etc... I have a cat called Harri a real little personality that never seizes to surprise me =)
Things that upset me are cruelty towards animals and the littering of the Nature around us.
If you want some suggestions on what kind of postcards to send me, here are some themes that I like:
* any of my favourite postcards
* Maximum-cards, the ones with a stamp matching the card on the picture side ( if you send me a maxi-card I'd like to have it unwritten and in an envelope with a small note or letter instead)
* art postcards by Mark Ryden
* old fashioned, vintage style ads
* "Greetings from..." (the ones with lots of facts on the front, so far I've got Canada, France, Germany, Russia (unofficial) and Spain)
* beautiful landscapes
* black and white (photographic art of people and/or animals)
* famous landmarks from your country
* odd, funny cards
* "Pulp Postcards" (not the band... =))
* "Magic Eyes" postcards
* Nicoletta Ceccoli
These are just suggestions of course! If you don't have any of these cards, just send me something you'd like to receive yourself.
If it isn't too much trouble for you I'd like to receive the postcard in an envelope. Unfortunately many cards get damaged in the mail-handling... =( And a nice stamp or too on the envelope is highly appreciated ;)
I'd be very happy if you could write a little bit about the town or city that you live in or some other interesting facts about your country. If you send me a postcard with a painting it'd be interesting to know the history behind it.
Or if you want to you could recommend a book that you like or tell me about some of your favourite authors from your country.
Also if there's some mythology connected to your region or city where you live, I'd be very interested in reading about it.
Thanks a lot for reading all of this and happy postcrossing! =)