ctimis a member in Sweden . She has been a member for over 6 years (2,201 days).
Hello fellow Postcrosser!
My name is Camilla and I'm 34 years old. I like being creative, reading, travelling, geocaching, etc... I have a cat called Harri a real little personality that never seizes to surprise me =)
If it isn't too much trouble for you I'd like to receive the postcard in an envelope. Unfortunately many cards get damaged in the mail-handling... =( And a nice stamp or too on the envelope is highly appreciated ;)
Some of the postcards I'd like to receive are:
* any of my favourite postcards
* Maximum-cards, the ones with a stamp matching the card on the picture side ( if you send me a maxi-card I'd like to have it unwritten and in an envelope with a small note or letter instead)
* art postcards by Mark Ryden
* old fashioned, vintage style ads ( no modern ads or free cards please )
* "Greetings from..." (the ones with lots of facts on the front, so far I've got Canada, France, Germany and Spain)
* beautiful landscapes
* black and white (photographic art of people and/or animals)
* famous landmarks from your country (no multi-views please)
* odd, funny cards
* "Pulp Postcards" (not the band... =))
* "Magic Eyes" postcards
* Nicoletta Ceccoli
I'd be very happy if you could write a little bit about the town or city that you live in or some other interesting facts about your country. If you send me a postcard with a painting it'd be interesting to know the history behind it.
Or if you want to you could recommend a book that you like or tell me about some of your favourite authors from your country.
Also if there's some mythology connected to your region or city where you live, I'd be very interested in reading about it.
Please do not send me any cards with bullfighting or wild animals in unnatural situations! Or politicians or religious leaders unless they are on my list of favourites.
That's just what I prefer, if you don't have those kind of postcards it's not the end of the world ;)
Oh, one more thing. Please do not send me photographs, I prefer real postcards. I don't mind at all if it's your own photos that you've had printed into postcards as long as that's what they are, postcards.
Thanks a lot for reading all of this and happy postcrossing! =)