Hello everybody all over the world!
My name is Marlies and I live in Hoensbroek, in the south of The Netherlands, close to Germany and Belgium.
My hobbies are: writing letters, receiving postcards from all over the world, sending postcards, making cards, reading, cooking.
I enjoy exchanging information about countries and cities.
If you are interested in direct postcrossing swaps, please let me know, as I would very much like to swap cards with you.
I like to receive all kinds of postcards!
In case you don't know what card to send....
Here is a list of things I like and appreciate
(in random order):
* views of your town/village/country
* tourist postcards depicting castles, palaces and other beautiful buildings
* night time city views
* maps or flag of your country
* anything that is connected to Great Britain and the British people
* Beatrix Potter stories and pictures, especially Peter Rabbit
* black & white cards
* vintage/retro cards
* cards by Silke Leffler, Inge Look
* anything that has to do with tea
* sewing machines
* fountain pens (actually I like all sorts of pens)
* owls and squirrels are my favourite animals
* railway stations
* trains, planes, busses, boats and metro
* beautiful handwritings (modern or from the old days)
* cards made with art stamps
I don't mind you sending me birthday cards late September/early October or Christmas cards in December. Please, no ordinary Christmas cards (e.g. the ones with candles, presents). Vintage Christmas cards are very much appreciated, so are funny ones or rare ones.