Good morning/afternoon/evening/night, wherever you are!
Greetings from Belarus - 🇧🇾
I'm Alexandra, big fan of libraries in big cities or on college campuses, the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore, the smell of coffee in the morning, photographs that capture emotions and creative people who pursue their passions.
I don't think it is mentally healthy to stay home all the time when there are new places, perspectives, and ideas to be discovered elsewhere. 🌇🏜️
I enjoy learning, so I'm constantly trying new things, from playing the guitar to making sushi. By the way, I am 20 y.o. and I am a 3rd year computer science engineering student. 👩💻
📚 One of my passions is reading, I always have one book I'm reading at that moment and I love books from Ernest Hemingway, Jane Austen, Arthur Conan Doyle, Choderlos de Laclos, Eric Emmanuel Schmitt, Ilf and Petrov ... There are so many more but this would be too much to list them all.
Feel free to choose any card that you like personally. Every card is special one for me as it is sent by unique person. If you don't know what to send, here there are some hints:
- cafes inside and outside, cosy streets, houses and yards
- smth British (royal families, the Beatles, London's sights)
- cinema & cartoons (Harry Potter, Sherlock, House M.D.)
- abstract photography/art
- hipster cards (cupcakes, vinyl, quotes, space, macarons, flowers, guitar, balloons)
Thank you for reading!
Have a good life and always smile 😉
✉️ P.S. I am looking for pen pals to write and to receive letters in English (preferably native English speaker). So if you are interested let me know: https://www.facebook.com/alexandra.m.by
🤷 P.P.S. I don't know if you've ever heard about the Before I Die art project (http://beforeidie.city) but I find it interesting so if you don't find the question too personal or depressing then I'd like to know how you would finish the following sentence: “Before I die I want to...” In case you're wondering: before I die I want to start a small business that serves the greater good and has purpose. 🏃
If you'd rather not answer the previous one, I'd be interested to know the answer to any of the following questions too:
- What's your first thought about Belarus ?
- What video you would recommend to me on YouTube?
- Are there any songs that give you an aesthetic chill?
- If you could live in another era, when and where would you want to live? 🦕
- If you could give some advice or just say something to your child / teenage self, what would it be?
- Someone told me once that there are two kinds of people in the world: those who like cats and tea, and those who prefer dogs and coffee. Is the combination true in your case?
- Top 5 books that you would recommend everyone to read in their lifetime