coraline95(or Barbara) is a member in Slovenia . She has been a member for over 5 years (2,020 days).
!Please note: If you will use any beautiful or special stamp that you think I'd like and it's not too expensive for you, please put postcard in envelope because I can easier get stamps off an envelope without damaging postcard.
My name is Barbara and I'm 21. I study at the Faculty of Computer and Information Science.
My favorite postcard motives:
1. computers, space, science, inventions, trains, ski jumping, Lego, riddles (f.e. Where's Waldo), Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, Irina Zeniuk, U.S. states map postcards, philosophy, politics, literature (f.e. Sherlock Holmes, fairy tales- Alice in Wonderland, Andersens tales etc),
2. whales, polar animals , turtles, sloths, beavers, marmots, raccoons, animals from Australia, extinct animals, OTTERS - my friend Valentina adores them and SHEEP (also Shaun the Sheep) - for my little brother so please write "Dear Gašper" on it and write something about yourself in simple English. He loves receiving postcards.
3. science fiction, fantasy, movies, series, video games, comics, animes and cartoons (especially Star Wars, STAR TREK, Lord of the Rings, Tim Burton's movies, Monty Python, Harry Potter, Game Of Thrones, The Moomins, Peter Rabbit, Pingu, Minions, Pokemon, South Park, The Simpsons, Futurama, Family Guy, SpongeBob, Thomas&friends, Cartoon Network cartoons, My Neighbor Totoro, The Mole, Snoopy, Garfield, Asterix&Obelix and Tintin)
4. something connected with happenings in your country in time of the World Wars, other wars, occupation, dictatorship or monarchies in your country
5. if you can't find any postcard for me, you can send me a postcard you'd like to recieve. The only postcards I'm not really fond of are multi-view tourist (unless you live in country with less Postcrossers) , self-printed postcards and cards with flowers. But don't worry if you have only postcards with those motives - I'm grateful for every postcard I receive and I know my wishes are difficult. Any postcard you will send to me will be more than welcome :).
I also like ad and homemade postcards connected to my wishes. And I love maxicards and lenticular (3D) postcards.
Please write date and weather and if you feel like it, I'd love to hear about news or political situation in your country and your opinion on it. If you watched any interesting movie or read any good book lately it'd be great if you write me its title.
I always enjoy trying new kinds of tea, so if you have any teabag to spare and again, if it's not too expensive for you, please send it to me :).
Very important part of Postcrossing for me are stamps so please don't use torn stamps and use more than one if possible. I'll be also overjoyed if you'll add any stamp extra in envelope.
Every postcard I send is special to me and I always try to do my best when choosing and writing it. I would really appreciate your effort if you do the same when sending a postcard to me.
Thanks for reading my long profile and I'm already excited about your postcard :D.